Stars are stars

Stars are on my short list of favorite bands. Their sound is so unique, I love how they mix it up with female and male vocals. I just bought their new album on itunes today, it came out last week, and wasn't due out until September, oh yeah!! I am enjoying playing it and thinking it over. So far I like, the night starts here, and today will be better.

The video, " You Ex-lover is Dead" is awesome - Eternal Sunshine meets Ghost, although the lyrics are a little sad. After seeing it, I've had a desire to play the piano on ice - especially today, on this smoking hot day. Favorite overall songs of the band: Sleep tonight, Ageless Beauty, Heart, Elevator Love song, Lookup. To listen to more go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!