More tagalicious

Tagged again by my cousin Julie.


A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves
C. At the end of the post, the player tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they are tagged

10 years ago I was: Graduating from H.S.

5 things on my 'to do' list today:
1. play with Vienna
2. finish logo I'm working on + tackle a few more design projects
3. reply to emails
4. laundry
5. yoga class tonight

Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
1. Travel everywhere
2. Give humanitarian aid to those who really need it

3 of my bad habits:
1. Not going to bed at a decent hour
2. Putting off responding to emails
3. Returning library books before they are overdue

5 places I've lived:
see last tag.

5 jobs I've had
1. currently - mom / freelance graphic designer / office manager
2. graphic design intern
3. make-up artist
4. museum photographer
5. dkny sales

Things most people don't know about me:
I'm not a big phone talker, I'd much rather talk to you in person.

You've been tagged:
1. Becca
2. Holly
3. Rachel L.
4. Shauna

1 comment:

ali said...

So fun to learn more about you and get a glimpse at the lovely lady behind the blog! I'm like you; no good at talking on the phone. In fact, I really dislike it. I think I'm much better in person. Or e-mail. :)

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!