Archie Grand Notebooks

Archie Grand Notebooks

These notebook's titles by Archie Grand are very comical. Have a look at all the options. Wouldn't they make the perfect gift?

Archie Grand Notebooks


danacordovadesign said...

Um, YES, these are awesome and would make great gifts!!! Thanks so much for the tip.

Urban Flea said...

Oh my good sweet lord in heaven I need these all stat! How awesome! I'm definitely giving you a shout out over at Urban Flea for this one. Thanks!

xo Katherine aka. Urban Flea :)

sarathira sukiman said...

goodness gracious, they are just charming! you always find the most brilliant things!

Tilda B. Hervé said...

I really love them!!

Megan said...

so cute, i'm a sucker for all the bright colors :) is it silly that i compulsively buy notebooks and then barely get around to actually using them?

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!