the Anthropologist





I will tell you what, Anthropologie is sure 'bringing it' this year. First up there is the new series "Man shops Globe" which is über fabulous, next they are spreading their international wings with their first store in Europe - London, and next up is the incredibly inspiring creative side project called, 'the Anthropologist'. It is a thought-provoking and stunning collection of artists and inspirational people (3 so far) sharing their works and ideas. Just brilliant.

Top image by Andrew Zuckerman, second image Jane Campion and last image by David Eustace. (All used with permission)

4 comments:

Rachel Dangerfield said...

So glad you posted about this! I've been noticing it too... Anthropologie has really busted out the big guns! I think this weekend I'm going to head out to their Columbus store and check out their Christmas display. Always inspiring...

hannah said...

I came across the Anthropologist a couple of weeks ago and was glued to my chair all night. I was in complete awe. Stunning.

Jessica said...

I love inspiration! and I love Anthro!

Lauren said...

I was so excited when I saw the Man Shops Globe recently and I DEFINITELY agree, they are coming out so strong lately, its really incredible! I was just at one this afternoon and my goodness I spent almost 2 hours, not even looking at clothes!!

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!