Money Origami by Won Park

Money Origami by Won Park
Money Origami by Won Park

My banker husband got a kick out of this money origami work by Won Park. See his gallery of work --- pretty neat stuff.

(Top photos by Andrew Hans)


henzy said...

wow that is fantastic

Jessica said...

I love that camera! I just did some origami out of fabric today, I felt like a kid again. It was great!

Saltina said...

They are all so great! Could be a good way for me to save $$, if it's that cute :)

C said...

The crab is adorable! I used to sit at the kitchen table with mum folding origami pieces when I was little, but nothing as intricate as this though!

Federica said...


danacordovadesign said...

Very clever, thanks.

Chelsea said...

Very cool! I bet that takes lots of tedious work!

Emily Anne said...

So lovely and simple. Who would've thought?

Love your blog. :)

style-for-style said...

Hey your interview is up!
thank you so much for your answers!

WhitneyB99 said...

I just wanted to let you know that Bloggy Blog Designz is having another giveaway! Here is what we are giving away:

A Basic Package

A $40 Giftcard

A $30 Giftcard

A $20 Giftcard

55% off Any Package

45% off Any Package

See our site for details!

Jennifer said...

These are intricate. I'm always impressed by Origami. :)))))))))

Jen Ramos

capital lighting said...

wow that is great.

Jenny said...


laura said...


Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!