Week no. 15

Week no. 15

Here are some things that made me happy this week. Have a fabulous weekend, my dears! Hope the sun is shining in your area.

Happy moments:

Seeing and loving her outfit from Zina's style.

We busted out the Vita-Mix (one of my all-time favorite kitchen gadgets) and have been making smoothies almost everyday. Do you have any great recipes to share? (image from Martha Stewart)

Last night I watched The September Issue (from the list -- see previous post) and it was really well-done and interesting.

Very inspired by various types of African textiles and designs-- crossing my finger my dad will be able to bring me some back when he goes to Africa next week, yay! (image from here)


Some Style... said...

oh, still on my list the September Issue! haven't had the time yet...but soon! hehe

have great weekend!


Jessica O'Brien said...

2 cups spinach
1.5 cups frozen berries, any kind works
1 banana
3 ice cubes
splash of juice, if desired
1 tbsp honey, if desired (always sweet enough for me without it)

voila! you don't taste the spinach at all. it's a thick one, so you'll need to stop blending and give it a stir quite a few times. enjoy!

The Owl Diary said...

I've been wanting to see this movie so badly! Hope you have a wonderful weekend. xx

erin wilson said...

I have just been introduced to eth vitamix and I must say I am OBSESSED. Where did you get yours? Shopping around...

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

Last night I watched Coco before Chanel from your list but honestly it was a bit disappointing. The title is the coolest part, I found the movie a bit too slow and (except for the last 20 seconds) there is nothing about the Coco we know and adore. Tonight I'm watching The September Issue! :D xxx


passivelyastonished said...

I'm so obsessed with the September Issue!

Happy weekend!

brittany said...

ooh! My favorite smoothie is this...

1 cup of mango nectar
1 cup of vanilla yogurt
1 cup of frozen mangoes
1 cup of strawberries
1 cup of ice

it's incredible. i think i found it on the zupas blog. i also like to add 1-2 cups of spinach sometimes. you can't taste the spinach at all!

Jessica said...

I want to see The September Issue so bad!

handmade charlotte said...

i have been a smoothie making maniac...i have been adding o.j. for a little kick...yog and any fruit plus fresh squeezed o.j.!

Amberdawn said...

Those drinks look very fun and summery!

Gemma said...

I bought The September Issue and have watched it over and over - such a great film. Have you watched the documentary House of Chanel? That is another must see for me.

Maggie Rose said...

I thought The September Issue was very well done - I actually felt sorry for Anna Wintour while also fearing her! I thought Grace Coddington was the best part by far. So inspiring, and a real fashion visionary and genius. I wish there was a coffeetable book of photo shoots she has directed!

ampersandity said...

ooh i've been wanting to see september issue since it was in theaters. you just reminded me & make me want to watch it more!

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!