Gifts for Kids (under $15)




Here are some fun gifts for kids all $15 or under.

1 - Walrooz Connectable Sled - Large $12.00
2 - ABC My Favorite Things Flash Cards $11.66
3 - Chunky Chalk $15.00
4 - 14 Piece Vegetable Set $7.99
5 - Alphabeasties Amazing Activity Book $10.03
6 - Imaginary Castle Giant Floor Puzzle$10.17
7 - An Awesome Book of Thanks! $12.99
8 - Eye Spy Camera $11.00
9 - MoMA Modern Shapes Lacing Cards $10.19
10 - The Three Little Pigs: An Architectural Tale $12.89
11 - Thinking Game $12.00
12 - Boon Scrubble Bath Toys $10.00
13 - Clementine Art Natural Paint $13.10
14- Origami Animals $4.95 or Origami Faces $7.99
15 -MoMA Modern Family $10.39 +/or Modern House $13.59

Find my other children's gift guides 15 under $15 guides here & here.

7 comments:

Bohemianwhimsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bohemianwhimsey said...

Seriously cute, everyone of them !!! I especially love the chunky chalk and the Boon Scrubble bath toys .... lovely :)

www.pillowpallooza.etsy.com

the boot said...

these are GENIUS! all my little english students here in italy would love everything!
:),
marissa

Anonymous said...

Incredible, love these gifts!

Boris Becker said...

Thanks for the prizes

Anonymous said...

This is just what I was looking for!! Everything in here is great and I'm glad nothing is gender-specific...thanks so much for posting this!!

Statewide Van Lines said...

Very interesting ideas, I always try to buy a gift under $20 but find it more and more difficult. We end up with so many expensive toys just lying around collecting dust because kids lose their interest pretty quickly. I look at hundreds of dollars wasted thinking that I could have started a college savings planif I opted to buy cheaper presents.

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!