I Believe I Can Fly - Flight of the Frenchies


If you are an adrenaline junkie or outdoor lover, you will want to see this preview clip for a documentary about these daredevil skyliners. It made me jump up in my seat, yikes!





If you are scared of heights, (I am slightly and was okay) this may not be for you. French filmmaker Seb Montaz is coming out with a documentary (on 11.11.11) about Skyliners and the cinematography is surreal. What a rush that would be! Would you do it? What is the craziest thing you've done? I wonder if they were inspired by the Frenchman Philippe Petit from Man on a Wire?

This clip that Seb Montaz about the beauty of the French and Italian alps is also absolutely beautiful too! Ah, a trip to the Alps sounds really great about now.

(via sprk )

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!

Mills (héron + hibou) said...

Gorgeous film! I hadn't seen this one yet. I think a trip to the French Alps is always a good idea!

hope_gabrielle said...

This is absolutely amazing! Incredible video!

Anonymous said...

This gave me crazy chills! I'm afraid of heights, and not very adventurous so this is something I would never do, but I definitely want to see the documentary! It looks beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Amazing!

KAAM {hand-made} said...

WOW I envy them!

Permanentmetamorphosis said...

c'est genial ! merci !
genre de truc que je suis incapable de faire ;)

Lauren at TwIn Style said...

I'm completely afraid of heights, as is my husband, but we did both really enjoy Man on Wire. I can't relate to thrill-seekers at all, but I do like watching their craziness.

Unknown said...

wow-sa.

Anonymous said...

Woah! So incredible, and so beautifully shot too!
Sally

Elle said...

My sister is an avid skydiver - I will have to pass this along to her! (not that I need to be putting anymore ideas in her head!)

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!