Music Monday : The Tallest Man on Earth

The Tallest Man on Earth



I hope you all had a great weekend! I feel like sharing some acoustic flavor today for Music Monday and was really thrilled a few weeks ago to come across 'The Tallest Man on Earth' who is singer-songwriter Kristian Matsson from Sweden. If you are a fan of Bon Iver or Bob Dylan you will probably like his sound. This song is called The Wild Hunt and you can find the latest album here.

Hit up the comments to tell me what you think and as always I would love to hear what you are listening to lately. Happy Music Monday!

(photo by Johan Stolpe from myspace)

6 comments:

Mary said...

I love your blog and enjoy the Monday music posts. It looks like we have pretty similar tastes. I run my music picks on Fridays:

http://mwazloves.blogspot.com/search/label/music

Happy Monday!

cara. said...

i have music monday as well on my blog and it seems like we like the same types of music. check it out if you'd like....

Kwil said...

he reminds me very much of my dear friend Brett Caswell! Something very sweet and soothing about an acoustic Monday. Love it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWH_si8JrrE

Enchanted Royals said...

He got me through last fall, and I've got an inkling he'll get me through this one too. Thanks for sharing this!

Christina said...

tallest man on earth is a new favorite in our house. i'm anxiously awaiting another album.

Valentine said...

I know your blog since a long time and I'm always looking forward the "Music Monday" posts. You made ma discover a lot of amazing bands and singers.
I didn't know "The Tallest Man on Earth" and know I can't stop listening his 2 albums.
Thank you!

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!