Sponsor Highlight : Public Bikes

Public Bikes are incredibly cool. Not only are they beautifully designed but these European-inspired bikes also come 99% assembled to your door ready to ride! What I also think is really great is that they have some awesome accessories to snazzy up your wheels in style. I give Public Bikes major props for really thinking things through with a design-based vision. It makes me smile... real big. Way to go Public and welcome as a sponsor.

 *If you are interested in advertising on Black Eiffel - email blackeiffel@gmail.com for rates.

10 comments:

Caryn said...

Yay for great sponsors! My husband and I both have Public bikes and LOVE them. Such a great company, and yes, the accessories rock too!

MissBliss said...

very fun... wish it wasn't so rainy in Miami Beach, but is is our rainy window :) enjoy your day!

how to make a website said...

Nice bikes. Most bike manufacturers doesn't pay attention to the style and beauty of their bikes.

Joint Advance said...

I will call it Magic Public Bike. This are not just ready to ride anytime but It's friendly to nature and good for your health. A little exercise with your public size will be a great help to stay healthy.

Melissa Jade said...

I love them! My husband said this Christmas I may have to get extra bundled up if he likes them too!

Anonymous said...

yes it's okay to use public bike commute from here to there. But that's all. In the stand point of even a non-professional biker, there's a lot better choices.

max mcbrayer said...

sorry but I am the Anonymous, No idea what's wrong with this

lipo 6 reviews said...

This public bike is also perfect for loosing weight. And the good thing is you will enjoy the place where you bike.

La Vie est Belle said...

Great bike - but does anybody know anything about that yellow dress? I want it!

La Vie est Belle said...

Great bike - does anybody know where that yellow dress is from?!

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!