Thanksgiving..

This is our first Thanksgiving all on our own and we are kind of excited about it! I am going to be pulling lots of things together last-minute and am inspired by these ideas. If you need some Thanksgiving ideas or even tips on how to carve a turkey, here you go!

1 : This year the plan is to artfully show our gratitude, I love Sally's decor & tree idea.
2 : This Turkey Veggie Platter is both hilarious and would be simple to execute.
3 : I love the idea of bringing nature indoors with these DIY pretty leaf votives.
4: How cute are these teepee treats!
5: Kelsey shares a link on how to carve a turkey right.

I also looked back on posts I've done over the years and remembered how much I loved this quote about gratitude:

"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion into clarity... It turns problems into gifs, failures into success, the unexpected into perfect timing, and mistakes into important events. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow." - Melodie Beattie.

This was also a fun Thanksgiving time post! Wow, over four years ago.

*I have one more post I am putting together before I sign off, (hint: I hope to make up for missing Music Monday this week) but in the meantime Happy Thanksgiving and I wish you a lovely holiday.

4 comments:

Hannah said...

The teepees are so sweet! Have a great holiday!

Rosa @ FlutterFlutter said...

I always feel good knowing that I'm not the only last minute-r out there!! ;) Enjoy Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

The teepees are adorable! Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Ivy Clad said...

I just found your lovely blog. These ideas are so cute; I especially love the turkey veggie platter. I'm bookmarking this for next year!

Your happy new follower,
Keri

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your thoughts and ideas, thanks for reading!